Have you ever used a nude or topless maid service?

I am kicking around the idea of opening one, have you ever used one, or concidered it?
And yes, I think that there are nude guy maids as well.

• Yes I have, and would do it again
    5% (1)5% (1)5% (2)Vote
  • Yes, but one time was enough
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • No, but I want to
    10% (2)37% (7)23% (9)Vote
  • no and I don't think I will
    85% (17)58% (11)72% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, there are shirtless waiters here in the UK. I've never used them, but when I had my prom when I left secondary school, one of the girls came in a limo and had a shirtless waiter carry her bridal-style into the building :P

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I did not know this existed! That is brilliant!

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope... can't say I have

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG WHHAAAT

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No and I never will. Why would I pay to just look at a naked girl when I can have sex with girls for free?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just get your wife or girlfriend to dress in a maids costume and problem solved

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll only do it if she's hot and i can fuck her (with consent and not with money of course)

0|0
    0|0
  • If I've got a maid, I want her to be focused on doing her goddamn job and doing it well.

0|0
    0|0
  • never heard of that. do you get to have sex with them?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not officially, but I'm sure tips are appreciated.

• Show All
    • awesome! sign me up for a topless maid :D

• PM me and I'll send you a link to the franchise I am thinking of buying into. They have offices all around the US

• Yeah, there are shirtless waiters here in the UK. I've never used them, but when I had my prom when I left secondary school, one of the girls came in a limo and had a shirtless waiter carry her bridal-style into the building

0|1
    0|0
    • Why did you copy my comment? :P

• Show All
    • Wow what a coincidence! There are shirtless waiters here in the UK. I've never used them, but when I had my prom when I left secondary school, one of the girls came in a limo and had a shirtless waiter carry her bridal-style into the building

• @Nuqood Wow, what a coincidence :P