Are tacos considered "Healthy"?

(This may be stupid or sound stupid I am aware of that) but are tacos considered as "healthy"? Like just corn shells, meat w/taco seasoning, cheese, and lettuce?

• Ya they r healthy
  • No they r not very healthy

Most Helpful Guy

• It really all depends. Generally anything with meat and seasoning these days isn't considered healthy. Not to mention a lot of fitness buffs hate the shell / tortilla to cut carbs & calories. But if you get a basic taco, go light on the meat, heavier on the veggies and light on the cheese it's not all that bad for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just use ground beef lettuce salsa and peppers none of that cheese

What Guys Said 7

• No they are not healthy, they are unhealthy.

• Yeah its healthy if you put some vegetables with it and everything can be unhealthy with the right amount of dose.

• Health is so mainstream, I live in the moment lol!

But in the right conditions, yes they can be healthy!

• Depends on what you pack in them and how much.

Personally, I like my tacos to be soulful and genuine. Aka, made by either one of my grandmas.

• Oh. Okay, but is tacos just like w/ lettuce, cheese, and meat fine? Or?

• Yeah if you don't over-do it with the meat and cheese.

• Okay thanks

• they taste good so NO haha

• Depends on what you put in them

• Depends on what type f shell/wrap you use, the meat, and the ingredients. A shell or wrap which is whole grain, with lean meat, and plenty of lettuce and tomatoes would be healthy.

What Girls Said 6

• They can be if made with the right ingredients. Use chicken instead of beef. Omit the cheese all together. Keep the lettuce and add tomato. You could also add some beans and corn and maybe some guacamole.

• No😂😂😂😂...

• If you substitute the cheese for low fat or have a whole wheat wrap then i would consider it healthy.

• Yea they are if you use lean ground beef

• It really depends on what you put in your taco. It can be healthy and it can also be unhealthy

• not really lol.