Do you think I should change my name to Lena Brodsky? Is it a nice name?

Helena "Lena" Brodsky

Most Helpful Guy

• Changing your name can be really expensive depending on the circumstances. Unless the courts rule that you have an "unfortunate" name you could end up paying thousands of dollars just to change it.
    So if it's worth it, then yeah change your name. But if it's just an aesthetic choice, then save your money.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this the girl who plays the Mission US: City of Immigrants game? :) Either way, it's a pretty name, but why would you want to change your own name?

• Yes, it's from CoI. My own name is ugly and I think Lena Brodsky is a pretty name. Should I make it Rosa Leone instead? Lucy King?

• Well, 'Brodsky' is a more Jewish name, so unless you're Jewish, then I wouldn't do it. Rosa Leone has an Italian backround, so unless you're from an Italian family, again, I wouldn't really do it :/ Lucy King would work, but I don't think that your name is anywhere near as ugly as you think it is. If it'll really make you happy to change your name, then go ahead, but I don't think it's a good idea.

• I hate my own background, that leaves me no choice

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• What is your actual name?

• Yes no maybe