What are some good anime shows?

So I'm sort of addicted to anime and Supernatural, but I want to find more anime. Not really specific. I really like Black Butler, Kimi Ni Todoke, Tokyo Ghoul, etc. So any anime along those lines are surely fine with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tale, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Fruits Basket, School Rumble, Inuyasha, Death Note, Soul Eater, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Toradora, Naruto, DBZ, DB GT, Kill La Kill, Psycho Pass, Angel Beats, Hetalia

I haven't watched all of the ones i mentioned, i just listed some ones i know off the top of my head.

But my top three out of the ones i listed are 1. Full Metal Alchemist 2. Inuyasha 3. One Piece

But it really depends on what you like. Watch Full Metal Alchemist or Death Note if you want something a little darker/mysterious. Fruits Basket and School Rumble are both good romantic comedies. And if you want a light hearted goofy anime, watch One Piece.

Inuyasha is pretty much a mix of mystery, drama, romance, and a bit of comedy.

Most Helpful Girl

• ore monogatari is funny

What Guys Said 12

• Space Dandy, *Seitokai Yakuindomo, Denki-Gai, Food Wars, Dragon Ball Suuuuuuuper, Kotoura-san, Toradora, *Working 1, *Working 2, Working 3, *Code Geass, **The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, **Neon Genesis Evangelion, *Bunny Drop, Silver Spoons, Ben-to, disappearance of yuki nagato, *Summer Wars (film), **Cowboy Bebop
    *(Atomic rating 8.5/10 or greater: fucking watch it)
    **(Watch it in the same for the same reasons you were forced to read things like To Kill a Mockingbird or Moby Dick)

• Working 3 is getting really good. Too early to assign it a score.

• Hmm I'm not familiar with those because I've always been into older anime. But just by the style of those anime (i just googled them) you might like Death Note. I'm really into stuff from the 80s/90s/early 00s

• Omg Supernatural! What season? I'm on 6. I'm addicted.
    I loved Avatar, but it's not pervy or for older people. It's more for 11 year olds, but I loved it.

• samurai champloo, ghost hound, and there is a superatural anime by the way, even has the real voices.

• So you're more of the seinen style, hmmm...
    In that case, I recommend Black Lagoon, Elfen Lied, Parasyte or Hellsing.

• my favorite is Hellsing ultimate,

• Dbz/one-piece/Naruto

• It really all depends can you specify a genre you REALLY like?

• Dragon Ball Z was always my favorite sorry if it comes across a little uninformed

• detective conan naruto old dbz

• Death Note, Attack on Titan, probably Sword Art Online... Probably Jormungand... Soul Eater and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood are good ones. Black Lagoon is a good one too. That's all I can think of, unless you want some comedy in that action.

• Oh, and Hellsing. Definitely Hellsing.

• Full Metal Panic! is a GREAT one. And no it has nothing to do with FMA

• I love Mecha animes and that one is/was a must see LOL

Have you seen Broken Blade?

• no I haven't : /

What Girls Said 4

• Cowboy bebop

• Death Note, Code Geass, NARUTO IS LIFE!! watching it since i was a child!

• Paradise kiss and Nana and Inuyasha are my favourites!!!

• Attack on Titan or Sword Art Online?