My boyfriend and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary next month, and I want to do something special for him. Anniversaries and holidays are a big deal to us. And Valentine's day with him was better than Christmas for me. I want him to feel just as special and loved as he made me feel.
-home cooked meal
- cd with meaningful songs
What are some special things that will melt his heart and make him remember our anniversary forever?
- Romantic Dinner38% (3)0% (0)18% (3)Vote
- Your own art0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Trip to a meaningful place25% (2)33% (3)29% (5)Vote
- Tell him all the reasons you are happy to be with him0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- SEX!!!25% (2)33% (3)29% (5)Vote
- other/see results12% (1)34% (3)24% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I realise that recreating moments is cheesy and perhaps overplayed but I think they're still always meaningful... Perhaps recreating how you met, or the first date, or when you made it official. All things along these lines I think are good ideas. As long there is some thought, it can't go wrong. Good luck!1
Most Helpful Girl
Dinner is nice.1