The guy I like unblock me why though?

So long story short a guy I like I got into a big fight with him and then he block me I just found out today he unblock me but I'm so confused why he unblock me I left him alone. Also so far today he didn't message me so what do you think why he unblock me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be waiting to see if you message him - He doesn't want to annoy you by messaging you first.

• But I don't want to message him because it be weird if he knew that I knew he unblock me.

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants you to message him.

• How you know that he wants me to message him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Seems like he regrets his decision and likely wants to keep the door open for future possibilities. I say wait for him to contact you. Seems like he's confused so he needs time to sort his head out.

• Maybe he forgave you. Maybe he thought things with you weren't as bad as he thought and he could give you a chance.

• He unblocked you most likely just to see if you would notice and message him. I wouldn't message him if I were you, he just wants to see if you still care enough about him to notice stuff like that.