Does anyone else get an fbi warning?

So on pornhub right, this popup came up saying it was the fbi and they were recording my phone bc of zoophilia and I have to pay a fine? But it was pornhub... huh?

Most Helpful Girl

• The FBI doesn't contact people through pop-ups on their computers, they're a little more professional than that.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's fake, get adblock!

What Girls Said 5

• you're fucked. they are gonna have confiscate your testicles now...

• It's fake
    If the FBI wanted you, it wouldn't get to you though a pop up on your computer. It's a scam to get gullible people to give them money.

• you seriously think that the fbi would contact you through a popup on a porn website...
    haha

• Well if I asked this then obviously I don't know. I don't know how your investigations go in the US

• >_>
      US or not they wouldn't use pop ups..

• Yeah I kinda found that out already

• Don't click it man

• I never have.

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds like scam to me

• Malware, m80 boi.

Download malwarebytes and sort your shit. It's free.

• It's a bullshit scam

• That's a pretty common virus (I've seen it at the computer store I work for). It's not the FBI don't give them your money. You're goijg to need to have a clean Install to get rid of it though. Which means pretty muh deleting everything that's on
    Your computer and putting the OS back on

• Lol, you probably have to give them your credit card info or do it by money order, right? That's not even clever anymore.