GAGers: Do you have "Resting Bitch Face" Syndrome?

• Yes
    53% (18)41% (7)49% (25)Vote
  • No
    26% (9)29% (5)27% (14)Vote
  • I don't know
    21% (7)30% (5)24% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and it's gonna get me fired from work. Just like last week I had two customers complain because I came off as rude and not wanting to be there... when I didn't even open my mouth.

0|1
    0|0
    • Some of the stuff some customers complain about lol

• @cavmanier it's ABSURD. And now I'm always exhausted after work from slappin' on a big fake-ass smile for 7 hours lol

• That's understandably you're tired. I've wondered why a person would make the effort to complain like that. I usually try to give a person doing public service good energy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I most definatwly have (even though I'm male lol). I once had an exam in school and for some reason the teacher asked ME to ''lighten up.'' Never fucking mind that I was concentrating on passing the damn thing and that every one else was focused, she had to to that shit to me.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I am 100% adorable 110% of the time.

1|2
    0|0
  • 2|2
    0|0
  • Lol yes I do. The "why do you look so mean" and "what's wrong" questions never stop. And I'm just like, nothing is wrong. This is just my face. Lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't keep a straight face, let alone a resting bitch face lol

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't know. Check profile pic n tell me, plz?

0|2
    0|0
  • I do. It's a problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yassss I do

0|1
    0|0
  • Um... explain?

0|2
    0|0
    • It's when your neutral facial expression makes you look like you're constantly angry and/or judging everyone. Have you ever been told things like "I always thought you were mean but you're actually pretty cool" or "You would always give me mean looks, I just assumed you hated me" by any of your friends?

• Oh yeah XD That's me

• Yes, I always look so serious.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope, I'm too silly for that :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do. I don't know why and to make it worse when I try to smile apparently I frown. I'm a mess.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm sure I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I really don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • i wish i knew :(

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• My resting face is grumpy

0|1
    0|0
  • Less "bitch face" more "Sullen, Disinterested face" that makes people ask if ok and not sad lol it's annoying

0|2
    0|0
  • YUP I know I do but mainly so stupid people don't bother me

0|1
    0|0
  • People think I'm pissed if I'm not smiling

0|1
    0|0
  • ... No i have the "Resting Tired Face"

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a stern almost mad resting face so I don't know

0|2
    0|0
    • I have a resting psycho face lol my neutral expression makes me look like a serial killer :/

• Well I'm used to being in the sun so my eyebrows are used to being close together to block out sunlight lol