Who was the first person you messaged/received a message from on GaG?

Excluding the GirlsAskGuys user

Most Helpful Guy

• While I don't remember the name of the user, it was the reason I have stayed on this site for as long as I have. She thanked me for being the only one to answer her question and help her through a rather difficult part of her life. It's meaningful to help people when all it takes is a minute of consideration and typing.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I don't have the conversation anymore and I don't remember her username (for some reason the name Amelia comes to mind), but she was 15(I think) and from the US. We had a really long-winded discussion - basically exchanging essays back and forth about the expectations and attitudes people have about approaching people and the surrounding gender psychology and things like that.

Maybe the first could have been spam, I'm not sure. But not counting spam, the first real person was this person I've decided to remember as Amelia.

• I think it was a scammer or a catfish.

• I answered a fetish question anonymously and then they asked me if they could message me and it turned into a conversation. Their name is secret now and forever.

• Can't remember it was a long time ago

• A scam ;-; made an account and right away a catgish sends a message

What Girls Said 6

• A pervert that also turned into the first person I blocked. :/

• Some creepy old guy

• I don't remember, but it was probably some creepy guy.

• Some creepy dude

• @FiveFingerBroFist !

❤️❤️

• He's been away for ages

• Aww, that's cute

• Hehe ☺️ I'll try to get him to come back... he gives really good advice.

• It was so long ago I can't remember.