Which of these professions deemed "heroic" would you join if no other options were available?

Are you already partaking in one of these careers? Would/Do you do it to help others or just for the pay?

I'd definitely be a cop since my asthma may get in the way of me being a firefighter.

• Soldier
  • Firefighter
  • Doctor or Vet
  • Scientist
  • Cop
  • Teacher
  • Lifeguard

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm already in the criminal justice field (education anyway) and I am looking at becoming an officer - my internship REALLY wants to hire me like... yesterday :p

• Lol thats great! I'd also like to join this field (if there were no other options)

What Girls Said 2

• I've always wanted to be a teacher but if this a "no other options" thing then I'd go with cop

• Teacher is listed above as well lol

• Well I know but if it's like... you have no other choice, I felt like I shouldn't choose something I was actually interested in xD so... cop

• Hahaha well sortamakes sense

• I'd love to be a scientist but if there wouldn't be other possibilities, I'd end up as a crazy teacher Lmao

What Guys Said 5

• I seriously considered becoming a volunteer firefighter, but I had small kids at the time and was a single parent.

• Firefighter was the one that stood out that said I just watched an episode of Chicago Fire

• I really wanted to be a firefighter but my asthma just can't deal with all the smoke

• Scientist is the closest to what I do.

• I would be a scientist

• Yes whip up a new cure to save he inhabitants on earth :)

• Scientist because of the low level of danger and not having to deal with other people much.

• I thought scientists are always putting themselves in harms way because of the experimenting?