Which of these professions deemed "heroic" would you join if no other options were available?

Are you already partaking in one of these careers? Would/Do you do it to help others or just for the pay?

I'd definitely be a cop since my asthma may get in the way of me being a firefighter.

• Soldier
    8% (1)25% (4)18% (5)Vote
  • Firefighter
    0% (0)25% (4)14% (4)Vote
  • Doctor or Vet
    25% (3)0% (0)11% (3)Vote
  • Scientist
    33% (4)38% (6)36% (10)Vote
  • Cop
    17% (2)0% (0)7% (2)Vote
  • Teacher
    17% (2)12% (2)14% (4)Vote
  • Lifeguard
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm already in the criminal justice field (education anyway) and I am looking at becoming an officer - my internship REALLY wants to hire me like... yesterday :p

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol thats great! I'd also like to join this field (if there were no other options)

What Girls Said 2

• I've always wanted to be a teacher but if this a "no other options" thing then I'd go with cop

0|1
    0|0
    • Teacher is listed above as well lol

• Well I know but if it's like... you have no other choice, I felt like I shouldn't choose something I was actually interested in xD so... cop

• Hahaha well sortamakes sense

• I'd love to be a scientist but if there wouldn't be other possibilities, I'd end up as a crazy teacher Lmao

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I seriously considered becoming a volunteer firefighter, but I had small kids at the time and was a single parent.

0|1
    0|0
  • Firefighter was the one that stood out that said I just watched an episode of Chicago Fire

0|0
    0|0
    • I really wanted to be a firefighter but my asthma just can't deal with all the smoke

• Scientist is the closest to what I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be a scientist

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes whip up a new cure to save he inhabitants on earth :)

• Scientist because of the low level of danger and not having to deal with other people much.

0|0
    0|1
    • I thought scientists are always putting themselves in harms way because of the experimenting?