What is the punishment for Beach Sex?

Aight so yo, my girl wants to have sex on the beach... Like really bad and she's never done it. So I wanted to go to the beach to fulfil her desire for it. but we're both adults, and can get charged as such. What is the punishment for having sex on the beach which is a public place? and does this law still apply if we're under a towel or sumthin?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably indecent exposure and whatever other litany of charges can be brought against you in whatever district the beach is in. It's really not a good idea. Maybe you both can try to think of a different area with fewer children?

• what there aren't kids around, and under a towel?

• Everyone will still know what you're doing. They want to enjoy the beach too. Don't ruin it for them.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can get registered as sex offenders and be sentenced up to 15 years in jail. Also if it's a slow news week, your faces are gonna be in the papers.

If you still wanna do it, do it somewhere nobody can see.

What Girls Said 2

• There was a couple in Florida who did it and ended up going to federal prison as well as being on a registered sex offender list.

• Having to get the sand out of your vagina

What Guys Said 3

• 1|0
    • well he only got 18 months because he had a criminal record already, and i won't do it around a bunch of families lol I'm not a complete ass-hole

• Yes but the girl also faces time and they both have to register as sex offenders which is worse than 2 1/2 years of prison. Their careers and social life is over.

• Just do it, laws like that are asking for it.. Unless some old couple sees you you'll be fine, if I saw people doing it on the beach I'd just laugh.. It's just sex.

• Public indecency I think. Probably become a registered sex offender.