Girls, What kind of shoes do you usually prefer?

Girls, What kind of shoes do you usually prefer?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the weather and the occasion honestly. I like heels, platforms, and wedges for going out, dressing up, and sometimes to see bands because I'm short. In the summer if I can get away with walking barefoot on the grass I will but usually sandals (not the gross dorky kind in the picture) and flip flops are what I wear casually in the summer. Early fall I like moccasins and mid fall I wear an assortment of boots including a pair of cowboy boots. I go to university in Canada and am FORCED to wear huge clunky snow boots basically everyday from December to march because of the snow and ice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• Slippers, moccasins, trainers, flip flops And... Pumps, but have to be 'Pumped' to wear those Soles when the time calls for them,@rich-e.
    Not to say today, I do not own a million and one shoes, which I do. However, many times I haul out the Old, Bring in the New and start again on a less Flat note.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I have literally one or two of each kind lol
    I have slingbacks, flats, oxfords, wedges, platforms, slippers, loafers, jelly beans (? if that's what you called it lol), flip flops, trainers (err I don't call it trainers, but wtv), boots, hiking boots and high tops (I usually call these converse lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like chunky heeled shoes. So platforms, since I am a "petite" it comes in handy.

But on the style oxfords, high-tops or loafers.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends. I wear comfortable heels to work, hiking boots on backpacking trips, cross trainers to play volleyball...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love flats (belles) and wedges.. I do own a few stilettos and pumps which I wear ocassonally.. Slippers flip flops and trainers are a must for everyone to own cuz weather you like them or not you need them

0|0
    0|0
  • Wedges and high heels every chance I get

0|0
    0|0
  • stilettos
    pumps
    kitten heels

0|0
    0|0
  • I like flats, heels, and wedges

0|0
    0|0
  • Low converse all stars and flip-flops. Boots without heels for winter.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear VANS

0|0
    0|0
  • Flats and boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • flatts or spike heel it depends on the occasion

0|0
    0|0
  • Converse

0|0
    0|0
  • What about some grinders boots? Too bad they're not included.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the type of girl, every girl is unique in her own way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stilettos I would prefer those their really sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Jelly beans and Jordan's converse rain boots flats I have one pair of cowboy boots

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer flats

0|0
    0|0
  • Trainers. Always trainers

0|0
    0|0
  • boots, heels, wedges

0|0
    0|0
  • Stilettos or wedges