Does anyone know some good games?

Sooo does anyone know any good survival/multiplayer/apocalypse (whatever) games for Pc?(Steam) I really enjoyed Gta, Skyrim and Left 4 dead 2. But I can't seem to find any good games lately?

What do you guys play>

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say if you're a fan of Bethesda, and are planning on getting fallout 4, to get Fallout: New Vegas (or reinstall it), and get a few mods made by someguy2000 such as New Vegas Bounties, The Inheritance, Russell, and New Vegas Bounties 2. They add about 12 hours to the game, and they're well worth it. Someguy should work for Bethesda, his story and meta-story are really well thought out. You'll really like them, trust me. And New Vegas Bounties III is coming out soon to conclude the series.

Right at the moment I'm playing Elder Scrolls Online (PC), Ace Combat Infinity (PS3), New Vegas til Fallout 4, and something else that escapes me at the moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• A survival game a friend showed me was Arc, I think. You are in the wild with dinosaurs, you can build stuff, hunt, work with other players or fight them

Team fortress is awesome :D

What Guys Said 3

• Dishonored is set in a pretty dreadful place. And since you played Valve's Left 4 Dead 2, Left 4 Dead (the first one was good a well). And both were based off of Half Life. Although Half Life was fine, Half Life 2 had the 'apocalypse' feel to it.

Then there's Fallout.

• You can check out my game list I have about 88 games ranging from survival multiplayer-singleplayer and I'm too lazy to list em the games with a lot of hours are my favorites xD
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/BlckHaz3

• Fallout 3/New Vegas if you like Skyrim

Mass Effect trilogy.

Bioshock series.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you tried fallout? Its apocalyptic