Guys, are you more attracted to blonde women. NATURAL blonde teenagers/women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am attracted just because thats the way I am, my dream is to get married to a nice lady, but if I loved a girl it wouldn't matter what her skin, color of her eyes, her hair what would matter is what is underneath and if she treats others with respect and love. Wifey material right there... who gives a fuck if she's blonde or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • You sound like a nice man.

• Show All
    • meant to show this:)

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      ▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒
      ▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒
      ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

• Np...

What Guys Said 11

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-tmsDbCN9U

I find her very attractive ! To me, she is the most attractive woman I've seen so far.
    I notice blondes more...

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to have a type as it limits my appreciation of the fairer sex - I meet women as individuals only forming an opinion after talking to the woman regardless of her looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares, the woman looks no different, it's just her hair color. I'm a lot more concerned about her other facial features than something as trivial as the color of her hair. When people as these questions, do they not realize that the overwhelming majority of the human race has black/brown hair and black/brown eyes? Questions like these only matter if you only date white people exclusively.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't say that I don't like them but ravens and dark brunettes are my favorite to be honest. They seem more... intelligent?

0|0
    0|0
    • Your nice *sacasm intended* I am a straight A student Thankyou very much and I am blonde.

• Oh no don't misunderstand, I was never into the "blondes r dumb" thing. It's just that for me personally ravens are a preference. Maybe it's because my mother had dark hair and thus I'm more attracted to women with dark hair since I see them as "more intelligent" or something.

• I find them attractive, just like I find any other women attractive. I wouldn't approach them though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. Blondes and redheads.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yessss... they are so perfect and stupid 😍😂

0|0
    1|1
    • Then why am I not liked by any boys? :(

• Show All
    • @GamerArtNerd for me hair color plays a major role... so yes it is.. And I called her stupid, being sarcastic because there is a saying that blonds are stupid which I find it cute... but its not.. that is why I was being sarcastic. 😏

• @cookienick I'm assuming you have an almost if not totally exclusive preference for white girls then.

• Nope mostly brunettes for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I for sure am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely even İF they have blue eyes.. or brown eyes..

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooooooo i am not

0|0
    0|0