Which landform represents your attitude (QUIZ)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/olivial23/which-landform-represents-your-attitude

You Are the Oceans!
Which landform represents your attitude (QUIZ)?
The powerful oceans, the ones that can sweep us off our feet amd destroy our seaside homes. Yes, you're beautiful like that. Although the temper flares up, you can also mean a calming beach day. Hopefully you will use your strength for good but at the same time, when things hurt you get evil. But a perk? You are so safe and responsible with everything!

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Guy

• You are the Oceans

The powerful oceans, the ones that can sweep us off our feet and destroy our seaside homes. Yes, you're beautiful like that. Although the temper flares up, you can also mean a calming beach day. Hopefully you will use your strength for good but at the same time, when things hurt you get evil. But a perk? You are so safe and responsible with everything!

^ haha that last statement is so true

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I knew I'd get the same as you before taking the quiz, and I did. :)

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...9e56-3911515dcd76-m.jpg
    The powerful oceans, the ones that can sweep us off our feet amd destroy our seaside homes. Yes, you're beautiful like that. Although the temper flares up, you can also mean a calming beach day. Hopefully you will use your strength for good but at the same time, when things hurt you get evil. But a perk? You are so safe and responsible with everything!

on point 💯

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 6

• You're a Smoldering Volcano!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4255-b102-203eefeef823.jpg
    You are peaceful until... Something goes wrong and you let them have it. You are honest and straight-forward with everything. People enjoy your advice.

pretty much on point 👌💯

2|0
    0|0
  • i honestly knew before i started this id get the same as u, and i did =]
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48a9-bba4-70e8f65feb3d.jpg
    The powerful oceans, the ones that can sweep us off our feet and destroy our seaside homes. Yes, you're beautiful like that. Although the temper flares up, you can also mean a calming beach day. Hopefully you will use your strength for good but at the same time, when things hurt you get evil. But a perk? You are so safe and responsible with everything!

:)

0|0
    0|0

You are peaceful until... Something goes wrong and you let them have it. You are honest and straight-forward with everything. People enjoy your advice!

0|0
    0|0
    You are peaceful until... Something goes wrong and you let them have it. You are honest and straight-forward with everything. People enjoy your advice!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a Mountain! :)
    The tough and rocky mountains! You are driven, focused, and unstoppable! You will never let anything distract you, ever. You know where you stand, and that's where you stay.

0|0
    0|0
  • A river. :p

0|0
    0|0