Do some people annoy you for no reason?

Like you just look at them and get annoyed. even though you didn't get into a fight or anything. You're just annoyed. Like there is this guy who just pisses me off everytime I hear him talk because he's so ghetto

im not racist by the way

• Yes
  • No
  • Other/results

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, all people do it all part of life we gotta deal with same with me that's why
    i let go of toxic relatives.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. In fact it's most of the human beings on earth.

@Yesits_galaxyhotchoc lets go babe, nandos coffee shop, will shut the world out.

• When I saw the question title I was thinking who did I annoy 😐lol!
      Yess hun let's go, we need some chill out time 😌🍴☕🍩

• @Yesits_galaxyhotchoc haha. Seriously let's do it! 🍗☕️😬 I still have the emoticons saved in my favourites from talking to you, how freaking handy

What Guys Said 3

• Actually there's this very ugly girl I work with and it seems like she's always fucking staring at me and it just bothers me. If she was cute or something I'd be fine with it.

• "Ghetto" is another word white people use for: the kind of black I don't like.

• No they don't I can normally find a reason... like they're stupid, inconsiderate, or self centered

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, there used to be this girl in my German class that I didn't like at all even though she didn't do anything. Just hearing her voice annoyed me. I feel kinda bad for this.

• Yep...(filler)

• Yes they do