Which country best fits your personality (QUIZ)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/larak10/what-country-in-the-world-best-fits-your-personality

France
You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.

Most Helpful Guy

• France

Close enough... since I live in spain jejeje

Most Helpful Girl

• Didn't expect that :D..

India

You are driven in life by the search for meaning and have a passion for culture and religion. You are a deeply spiritual person who thrives in an environment where people question their existence and devote themselves to a higher sense of being. You enjoy a stimulating environment and do best when you are challenged, mentally, and spiritually. You see life as an adventure and enjoy conversing with others on the big philosophical questions of life. Whether you are spending time in a bustling market, or meditating in a quiet garden, you are nourished by a society that is devoted to serving others.

What Guys Said 7

• I got France as well

• France. I do like France. If I had enough money I would consider living there. The people are not the most congenial (though they aren't as bad as many Americans and English would have you believe) but the culture and amenities are the best. The French make great friends, they really understand friendship. They just aren't as nice to strangers. If they don't like something about you they don't feel any need to be polite. They would consider that hypocrisy. They despise hypocrisy, they consider it an English habit.

• New Zealand. Australia's Canada

• Dubai? I hate the fuckinf heat! 😂
    I would like to live somewhere with snow. 😍❄⛄

• I got New Zealand. Wouldn't imagine it but I must say it fits me well. Im quite adventurous.

• Same as you

• I got fucking Iceland? WTF

What Girls Said 6

• India 😳

• Brazil

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...49dc-908d-5982b1803b54.jpg

You are an adventure enthusiast, who likes to party, and enjoy a wild night out. You appreciate a culture with a vivacious lifestyle. You are drawn to warm climates, and love being near the water. Sitting at home is not your style. You'd rather be doing something active or walk around the city with friends. You are fed by good conversation and have a strong personality. Your motto in life is, "Life is for living" and in Brazil you are surrounded by others who share your passion.

• New Zealand
    New
    You are an adventurous individual who enjoys being outdoors and spending time being active. You are a risk taker and have no problem striking up a conversation with a total stranger. When you travel you love to get to know the locals, and their customs, and are always up for a challenge. You thrive in a culture where others share your deep appreciation for land, and believe life is best lived outdoors. You love a hard hike, but also love the water and are happy to spend a day beach side. You thrive in a society with diversity and appreciate a simpler way of living. You are keen on learning about cultures and customs that are different than your own, and enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual. You are not a city dweller by any means, and definitely believe that life is something to explore and experience firsthand. This country gives you endless opportunities to live both an active lifestyle and enjoy the company of new found friends.

• Je suis la France! Il est destin!

• Dubai:) That really surprised me! Never thought of going there.

• I got France too. Which I can totally agree with.