If someone told you “you look like a probe” how would you react?

Also wot would u assume he was meanin?

Updates:
probe:

a blunt-ended surgical instrument used for exploring a wound or part of the body.

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I think I might assume they didn't speak English as a first language.

Then assume they thought I was a spy (?).

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just look at them like they're crazy and say "am I suppose to be offended or something?"

0|0
    0|0
  • I was thinking alien probe. And then Id say, "well I am out of this world"

0|1
    0|0
  • I would google what "probe" means, because I have no clue.

0|0
    0|0
    • update

• Oh, then I would probably assume that the person thinks that I look like a stick without any curves

• Considering I wouldn't know the meaning id probably be like that's cool bye.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask him to explain further. He must think I'm an alien or look too skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • what is a probe?

0|0
    0|0
    • a blunt-ended surgical instrument used for exploring a wound or part of the body.

What Guys Said 8

• I have wached to many B movies - I would think alien abduction and probing - Some long and thin camera going in somewhere it shouldn't - Would probably be insulted

0|1
    0|0
    • update

• Yeah still long and thin - I probably would be insulted - Why not just say slim

• first thing to came to mind was the Ford Probe, which in my opinion had so much potential to be a great car!

carphotos.cardomain.com/.../3914090001_large.jpg

I think ford designers were on to something but, just went about it the wrong way...

0|0
    0|0
  • wiki.teamliquid.net/.../Probe.gif

I look like that? COOLIO

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask what he means by that. Need more precise meaning.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think of StarCraft 2 and I would be very confused.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably take it as an insult.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have no idea what they were talking about.

0|0
    0|0
    • update

• I know what a probe is, I just have no idea how I'd be able to look like one.

• actually "u look like a probe"'s my own "creation"... i came up wid this phrase ('he looks like a probe" ) when i saw someone eatin yogurt for breakfast in a sittin position.

• What is a "probe"?

0|0
    0|0
    • a blunt-ended surgical instrument used for exploring a wound or part of the body.