What are you insecure about?

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... Ill tell you what im NOT insecure about.

My shoes perhaps?, I like them at least.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My stomach :/ I really shouldn't be but I lost a lot of weight from there and I still kinda see it how it used to be, so I tend to try and dress bigger than I need to but it ends up being a ridiculous amount bigger to try and make me comfortable (I buy men's clothes and need a medium to fit my boobs in, but I wear a men's XL because I feel like I have to try and hide my actual shape :/ )

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• The main ones are probably...
    --My looks, the feelings of looking like a fool
    --My natural shyness/introvertish behavior

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have my set of insecurities.

0|0
    0|0
  • My appearance, and certain things that shouldn't be mentioned in polite company.

0|0
    0|0
  • my teeth. i have an overbite which really inhibits my smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of things

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything :/

0|0
    0|1
  • I've had a dad bod my entire life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe I'm just being an idiot here, but what's so bad about that? I don't see that as a bad thing, although maybe that's just me/

• Show All
    • If it was physically possible to make the world worse, they would accomplish it.

• Don't say that! The world can get much worse.

• I don't like my name and that makes me insecure, other people don't like it either

0|0
    0|0
  • My big jiggly boobs

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'm terrified of boring People and making them uncomfortable in some way. Physical attributes... I have a very deep, almost masculine voice that is very much at Odds with my physical appearance, and sometimes I notice People do a Little double-take when they hear me say something for the very first time. So I guess I'm a Little insecure about how I Sound when I talk.

1|0
    0|0
  • My stomach, especially the lower part of it, and how close my eyes are to each other. My jawline, the way I look from the side, how I look sitting down. My grammar and how I say certain words. When I'm doing activities with other people who are much more talented or skilled than me in that certain activity.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like most girls, I'm insecure about my looks, especially my stomach and thighs. I'm insecure about this interview I had last week, too. I was told I'd get a call about it on Friday, but nothing yet. Of course, maybe I'm just impatient, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • My weight/ tummy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything! My body my career my friends! I know it's bad but that's honestly how I feel..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm insecure about my height (shorty).
    I also feel like my hair is quite ridiculous.
    My eyes are quite small.
    And I hate my ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • My weight I'm so fat. :( I wish I was skinny and I wish my boobs were big.. my boos are so small ew..

0|0
    0|0
  • My teeth! Born with out 4 permenate teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's so many things!
    My whole body basically, not one part of it looks alright let alone attractive :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Thighs, breasts, nose, eyes, smile, bottom, and intellect.

I don't have the most confidence ever. :/

1|0
    0|0