What is your evil manifesto?

Mine is the total eradication of bitter misogynists.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine is worse: contribute to the education of the masses.
    That's revolutionary.

What Guys Said 10

• I would turn the white people into black and turn the black people into white for one day, and the next day turn everyone back to normal, and then agian, reset.. again... reset...

• I would force everyone to see themselves as they actually are, every day, all the time.

• Oooh. I like it. Very evil.

• "Human Instrumentality Project"

No, they would still be individuals. I would just make them face the truth of why they do all the things they do. All the decisions they make, all their habits and reflexes. The motives and the results.

• @atomique

• Erradicate organized religeon, enslave the teenagers, and beat the republican leadership every hour, on the hour...

• ''Mine is the total eradication of bitter misogynists.''

By any chance are you a feminazi?

Myn would be end all religion, 50% of the worlds problems would be solved fucking instantly.

• I hardly think it's that radical to desire a world without misogynists.

• Does not equal.

• I never implied that it did.

Don't get me wrong asker, I appreciate what you're saying, i really do.

Women hating is a pretty shitty thing, and the world would be better with out it, but, misandry is just as real of a problem, And, Like it or not, many of the groups trying to stop misogynists are indrectly being misandrists.
      When you look at the bigger picture, This whole ''men hating'' and ''women hating'', Is but carried out by an absolutely minute aspect of society, So, i dont really think its fair, to make such a massive big deal out of it in comparison to other issues like murder, theft, etc etc.

Like i said though, I get why you said it, Its shit that it happens and i agree with you, but, i wouldn't go as far as to say they all needed killing, Afterall, these people have just had a bad experience or something and ended up how they are, Its something you can change in them, You dont need to wipe them out ya know? xD

• I'd just rob banks and rich tools, then give the money to the poor.
    Basically, the Robin Hood of Wall Street (I'd probably be a really cool hacker).

If my answer has to be really evil then I shall create a unified Earth Empire under my rule and conquer the stars, annihilating all those who stand against me. For the good of Mankind of course.
    Oh, and I'd have like this harem of Charlize Theron, Kate Beckingsale, Kaya Scodelairo and Mila Kunis. :P

• Mine is thinking that Ringo was actually a pretty good drummer, and that they did better when they all broke up.

• How do you plan on taking over the world with that?

• "Ringo was actually a pretty good drummer"
      As a fellow drummer, those be fightin' words haha jk
      It would only be upsetting if you said he was the best

• MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    moarpowah.com/.../pyro-burn.jpg

• eradicate social justice warriors who want to obscure the world in a false utopia where everyone likes everyone and everything works out for everyone and physically force them to stop living in denial

• I'd get rid of people that attempt to write for Return of Kings.

• I'd take a swing at your thoughts and opinions as you do, but they're so intellectually inferior to mine that there would be no point. It would be like Einstein insulting the abilities of a newborn baby. All I can say is you're acting bitter and obsessed since you've literally been hating on someone over the internet for weeks.

• LOL woah that is evil

• a actually democratic government where people vote for all important decisions, including the salary of the politicians. Killing all misandrists would be okay too i guess...

• Misandry doesn't exist ~*~*~*~

• "Misandry (/mɪˈsændri/), from the Greek misos (μῖσος, "hatred") and anēr, andros (ἀνήρ, gen. ἀνδρός; "man"), is the hatred or dislike of men or boys". it doesn't has to be systematic, nor a oppression.

• the same goes for misogyny. man dont hate on woman systematically or opress them constantly, only some do, . but whatever floats your boat, i won't be discussing this on the internet

• Putting people in other people's shoes.

What Girls Said 2