Anyone else hate babies?

If you've never been around a very very LOUD child that cries all day, hits and acts like a damn animal you know NOTHING. Because of what I had to put up with I have insane hatred for babies and children. Bunch filthy disgusting mini socopaths.

Sometimes no matter how much money you spend, no matter how much of a good parent you are some of them are just evil creatures existing to make your life hell. If you have a silent type of child you are lucky or have some kind of good genes.

They are overrated, tiresome and annoying. Parenting isn't an honor or anything special. It's a hell, it'll drive you to insanity.

• Hate the little demons.
  • I love children..

Most Helpful Girl

• That is why parents need to be in control while they are babies.

If you spoil the babies when they are young, and then expect them to abide by rules when they grow up, they will throw fits.

I have been around with so many babies, lol.

Crying happens now and then but not terrible.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I Love children. They're so cute, I get along really well with children. My friends babies loves me. 😂😂
    Sure children can be very stubborn at times, but they make my heart melt. They're innocent, curious little angels, not evil creatures. I can't wait to have children... Lol

• I'm scared of holding them. They seem like they could break just by touching them.

• I don't hate them but I don't like them either. I'd just prefer not to have them around me lol

• I sometimes love children, sometimes I don't. It's just annoying when they start crying really loudly and spitting out food and throwing up and all the other annoying stuff they do. But besides that, they're adorable <3

What Guys Said 2

• One of the biggest make or breaks for me in a relationship is whether she likes kids. If she doesn't like kids, then I couldn't ever start a relationship with her.

• Yes, I punch them in the face!