Give us your opinion of islam?

What do you think of isalm?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a religion with some great ideologies and some not so great ideologies... just like every other major religion out there. I think a lot of people judge the islamic religion unfairly based on what is portrayed in the media etc. I grew up around the world, and was raised by completely nonreligious parents and so I'm impartial to all major religions, none are better or worse than the other because at the end of the day half of what religions teach is completely subjective and can be interpreted multiple ways, so my opinion of someone is based on their behavior and not the religion they identify with, but thats just the way I see it.

Most Helpful Guy

• i am musim and i love my religion :) and i respect other religion :) thats how it should be :::)

What Girls Said 5

• I have muslim friends and they're all cool people but the religion itself I don't like.
    This may be an unpopular opinion but I don't have respect for Islam or any religion for that matter.

• I don't know much about it tbh however from what i have seen of Islam i really don't agree with its teachings and beliefs

• You're talking about the taliban, a group of extremist muslims that well, aren't very good. The taliban believes women shouldn't be educated, at all

• Im not talking about the taliban im talking about Islam in general and what my personal opinion is on it, if i was talking only about the taliban id make sure to state that in my comment.

• It is a religion that is misinterpreted and misrepresented in the media.
      if you understand it well you would like it :)

• I think it seems extreme!

• it is not extreme at all It is a religion that is misinterpreted and misrepresented in the media.

• It's a religion. The end.

• Person not the religion

What Guys Said 7

• You'd have to be specific but i can only see evidence that muhammad made it up to fulfil his indulgences

• Simplistically I'd say Islam is a simplification of Christianity like Buddhism was a simplification of Hinduism however with a certain material ideology behind it

• A religion that, while it does also preach of peace, preaches violence against nonbelievers and is easily twisted by extremists to justify their horrid acts.

My opinion of Mulisms? I find the non-extremist ones to be good, loving people.

• And before anyone says it, yes I am aware of what the Old Testament in the Bible says.

• just like every other religion

• It has negative connotations for me.

• you must differentiate between isis and islam

• I wanna see muslims do more to tackle extremist attitudes in their midst, proactively condemn and discourage that shit.

• It is a gigantic con, one of the greatest scams in all history. Dianetics and Mormonism can't hold a candle to it. Christianity is bigger but it's less of an obvious trick created by one man and his flunkeys to get power and influence. With Christianity the exploitation came later, with Islam it was there at the start.

• A religion... Nothing more. Idiots will be idiots I don't let that change my opinion of an entire religion