Guys, if you were wealthy, would you still pursue a girl you liked even if she came from a poorer family?

would you think less of her in any way?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would, true love is worth more than money.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Of course I would. In fact I think I would go for those women more, since I often see richer people are more superficial.
    Ultimately, it doesn't matter. If its a nice girl, with good values and all, it wouldn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women care more about finances than men do. That's why a woman from McDonalds can land a billionare but a guy working at a Wendy's can only dream of being able to clean the tables of a woman making 80k/year

0|1
    0|0
  • Money and wealth are separate entities from love and relationships. One should not affect the other where possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • The money difference wouldn't matter, although I'd probably hide my wealth for a while to make sure that wasn't all she was after.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care if she was poor but I would be a skeptical of her until I was positive she wasn't using me for my money

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was rich I would pursue no women. Id only trust a women loved me when I was broke.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she really loved me while I was poor, then that's probably the best choice for me (because, usually when guys get rich, a lot of gold-digging girls surround him, and it gets hard to weed them out)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, why wouldn't I? No I would not think less of her.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd pursue her. I wouldn't care what anyone says. The heart wants what it wants

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're rich, why would it bother you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would but I have to make sure she's not with me for my money http://youtu.be/nQJACVmankY

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind. I'd probably dote on her a little more though

0|0
    0|0
  • how wicked are her stepsisters exactly?

0|0
    0|0
  • He'll yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I am rich, I will feel secured to pursue any women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love isn't about social class, people make it about social class.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be cautious. Gold diggers are a real thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only in the movies

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah money is almost never a consideration with guys.

0|0
    0|0