Would you find it pathetic if someone were to bury an ant that they just killed?

I'm such a damn wuss 😒

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Dig a little well with your finger and pop the little lady in. That's pretty nice.

I glance down when walking to make sure I'm not stepping on bugs, so, if you're being sincere, I know where you're coming from.

You value all life. That's good.

What Guys Said 10

• Pathetic is a strong word so no I would not think that but I would listen to the reason why they felt the need to do it.

• That's cute, but I hope you don't bury every dead thing cause you'd be spending quite a lot of time burying dead stuff

• I had to kill it because it was already almost dead. Kinda like a mercy kill and I felt bad so I buried it. 😂 I don't bury every dead insect.

• Lol, good. You're not the cray I assumed

• I mean a little cray but mainly just a softie toward animals.

• Unusual yes, but definitely not pathetic. While I don't exactly bury ants I occasionally do feel remorse for accidentally killing insects myself.

• Nope, you simply have a appreciation for life, nothing wrong with that.

• No I'd just think you have too much time on your hands.

• yes fam i would, you get me fam?

• No not pathetic, but I'd probably laugh

• ... yes, I'd think that...

• the world needs more hearts like yours... .

• hahahah that's pretty cute

What Girls Said 9

• No, that's cool haha. I'm all for animal love!

• Well... pathetic?
    No.

Different... yes?

I'm pretty sure this person has never killed a fly or cockaroach in their life :)

If they feel that sympathetic over a insect... just imagine how they are over human life.

• Well I have had someone kill a cockaroach for me but have never done it myself...

• People totally think I am a freak 😂 I even picked a few flowers and put them on the little grave lol.

• Its a little weird haha, like having an ant funeral or something, pretty sure the ant doesn't need to be buried :P

• lol that is SO cute :)

• 😂 I felt really bad for killing it.

• Never heard of that one. I would think they have way too much empathy that I guess it would be funny and I'll be like ''Don't worry about'' and give them ice-cream to calm them down.

• Lmao a little extreme bugs die everyday.

• Yeah I mean why bury it and you killed it. Poor ant :(

• Not pathetic... but perhaps either a bit dramatic or hyper empathetic.

• Adorable!!! Nope. A living thing is a living thing.