Would you find it pathetic if someone were to bury an ant that they just killed?

I'm such a damn wuss 😒

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Dig a little well with your finger and pop the little lady in. That's pretty nice.

I glance down when walking to make sure I'm not stepping on bugs, so, if you're being sincere, I know where you're coming from.

You value all life. That's good.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Pathetic is a strong word so no I would not think that but I would listen to the reason why they felt the need to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's cute, but I hope you don't bury every dead thing cause you'd be spending quite a lot of time burying dead stuff

0|0
    0|0
    • I had to kill it because it was already almost dead. Kinda like a mercy kill and I felt bad so I buried it. 😂 I don't bury every dead insect.

• Lol, good. You're not the cray I assumed

• I mean a little cray but mainly just a softie toward animals.

• Unusual yes, but definitely not pathetic. While I don't exactly bury ants I occasionally do feel remorse for accidentally killing insects myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, you simply have a appreciation for life, nothing wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'd just think you have too much time on your hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes fam i would, you get me fam?

0|0
    0|0
  • No not pathetic, but I'd probably laugh

0|0
    0|0
  • ... yes, I'd think that...

0|0
    0|0
  • the world needs more hearts like yours... .

0|0
    0|0
  • hahahah that's pretty cute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• No, that's cool haha. I'm all for animal love!

1|1
    0|0
  • Well... pathetic?
    No.

Different... yes?

I'm pretty sure this person has never killed a fly or cockaroach in their life :)

If they feel that sympathetic over a insect... just imagine how they are over human life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I have had someone kill a cockaroach for me but have never done it myself...

• Show All
    • People totally think I am a freak 😂 I even picked a few flowers and put them on the little grave lol.

• Its a little weird haha, like having an ant funeral or something, pretty sure the ant doesn't need to be buried :P

0|0
    0|0
  • lol that is SO cute :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 😂 I felt really bad for killing it.

• Never heard of that one. I would think they have way too much empathy that I guess it would be funny and I'll be like ''Don't worry about'' and give them ice-cream to calm them down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao a little extreme bugs die everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I mean why bury it and you killed it. Poor ant :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Not pathetic... but perhaps either a bit dramatic or hyper empathetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Adorable!!! Nope. A living thing is a living thing.

0|0
    0|0