Introverts, do you have a hard time getting full time work or work you enjoy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do...

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's say, office work isn't ideal for me. Provided we remember the true meaning of introversion and extroversion, ie how one derives their energy, not an apologetic for social awkwardness. You can tell the extroverted people a mile off, they become alive immediately in the vicinity of lots of other people. But they can also be an insensitive energy suck, and always ask the trite, infuriating 'how come you're so quiet', as if some terrible calamity will occur if we sit with ourselves for a moment. I don't really enjoy such environments a great deal. Of course, I try and be flexible, and be aware of my own shortfalls and self consciousness, but ultimately, one can't help ones natural make-up. Even today, the office environment was pissing me off, and I was quiet for most of the day. And yes, an extrovert asked me why I was so quiet, well intentioned, I am sure... tbh, I felt rather rotten all day. But literally, 2 mins of (quality) face to face conversation (in the tea room), where I could look into someone's eyes, and make a bit of a connection, and I literally brightened up instantly, and took that back to the office. I don't enjoy 'banter' and too much conversation, I just find it exhausting and I just find it hollow...

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a college student and have only worked part time jobs so far, but I think I'll be okay when I try to get a real big girl job. I can force myself to be friendly and extroverted when I need to.

What Guys Said 1

• nah man not so hard down here