Do you believe someone who is cold hearted, once cared so much and got hurt repeatedly and now has turned cold to protect themselves?

i think this saying is true, i beleieve I've turned out pretty cold hearted

think im going this way too, think there is only so much a person can take before they snap, also in my situation too i believe the saying nice guys finish last is bang on!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe it, you don't want to get hurt again

• but part of me thinks its wrong pf me for behaving like this too

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, it can.

• i think its a real shame though, tbh i can really see myself turning this way too

• fighting's just in my blood. but, i can tell to avoid it, you see something you want, go for it right then there. my biggest mistake was letting that was perfect girl go just because i was too timid to try and make her mine. that was 10 years ago. found her after searching for 4 years, screwed up and still trying to gain her forgiveness.

• and i try and apply what learned from the bible and from the watchtower magazines.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• When my three year long relationship that I gave up everything for ended I was cold and dead inside for a while. Some time later I met someone fell in love and have never been happier. Just remember that it can only hurt so bad for so long. Risk = reward.