Have you been in a guild war?

As in online guild wars.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, sort of, in Minecraft. It wasn't really a guild it was a nation consisting of a couple of towns that were allied to a couple of other towns and we were fighting an empire that consisted of a dozen towns. I created a spy network to sabotage them and stole all their enchanted weapons and a lot of their gold. I was able to use the information I got from my spies to coordinate a lot of successful attacks and also call in defenses whenever they tried to attack us.

I didn't do much actual fighting I just fortified the town and acted as a general of sorts. Despite being outnumbered 10 to 1 and the odds being heavily stacked against us we were able to beat the enemy in every major battle and constantly hammered their key cities with raids. Another neutral town's leader admitted to funding the empire we were fighting so I had an already spy take all his gold. When he logged in and started bitching about it I just smugly said, "Guess you won't be funding my enemies anymore." He cussed me out so bad. XD

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah on WindSlayer there were many fights between guilds. My team won a couple times. Fun fun fun but a lot of trolling

What Guys Said 1

• I've been in Clans and Sqauds online if thats what you mean?

What Girls Said 1

• I used to play LoL but not sure if that would count as 'guild' wars..