What is up with the moderators/admins here?

I don't know who is responsible for this, but time and time again, I get harassed by a user, and when I respond and defend myself, I am the one who gets my post removed, get a warning or get suspended, while the other user (the one that originally instigated everything) and their comment is untouched. This is so hypocritical! I don't understand how they can possibly justify this in any way. Has anyone else experienced this? I am sure I'm not the only one. I contacted them to find out whats going on here and have yet to hear back...

Most Helpful Guy

• I was experiencing for quite sometime so what i do is report them for harassment and block them , I don't deal with haters or argue with cowards.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you actually reporting the users who are harassing you or being antagonistic towards you? Reports are sometimes the only way we can catch posts that violate the guidelines so if a user is insulting you or harassing you, then report their posts or the user themselves from their profile. In your case, users may be reporting your comments but if you aren't reporting theirs, then we may not see it. Also, if a user is antagonistic towards you, simply don't engage with them as that often just escalates the situation. As previously explained, just report their comment (s).

What Guys Said 2

• Sweet talk them. Take one out to dinner.

• Humans are REALLY stupid!

What Girls Said 0