Do you think women have become sex craved and boring?

A friend of mine said women now adays are just thinking about sex all the time, worry about attracting guys, and worring about how they look...

Men care about sex but not as much and focus more on hobbies like cars, video games, friends, etc.

Do you think this is true?

Most Helpful Guy

• Short answer: Yes.

• what are your thoughts about this, why do you think its like this?

• wow thanks for all the ideas. :)

• No problem.

When issues like this occur it's usually because of more than one factor. The two key-factors seem to be a misunderstanding of what sex is with the way kids grow up nowadays with sexuality and the hedonistic and selfish lifestyles. Trying to be progressive just for the sake of being progressive instead of doing what's the best.

What Guys Said 7

• I think an analysis of the questions on this website would provide a good statistical answer. I can't comment about women, but women do obsess over relationships and sexual details more than we do. We think about all sorts of stuff and are just happy to get laid.

• I don't think women have become this way, I think they've always been like this.

• its seems sad to me...

• I don't think it's sad at all. Women are exceedingly beautiful creatures, and if they weren't concerned with their beauty, the world just wouldn't be such a great place to be. And if they weren't also into sex, then no matter how much I focus on my "hobby", it'd only ever be theoretical.

• I don't know. I don't have a baseline for comparison. But the women I've seen are definitely boring for the most part.

• i don´t think that´s true. sure there will be examples which are exactly like that but i don´t think it´s getting common. and even if it was true i don´t think it´s so bad anyway :P

• There are some pretty sex focused (or just plain perverted) women out there but it'd be pretty stereotypical to think women were that shallow to ONLY worry about looks.

• I thought that it was more the opposite

• Were all want different. my mates are very sexually driven, where as I am not I like to get to know them and stuff first :)

What Girls Said 3

• maybe? I might be the exception, I don't really like sex and don't really initiate it so much as I want to be with him just for the comfort of knowing someone is by my side. I am also always trying to improve myself so I read a lot of self help books and I also am on pinterest learning new ways to clean or make something better, in a diy

• some women have other hobbies

• yes it is for a lot of western women
    and then they come here and cry about how the world views them as "Cheap"

it's a fad that women are "oh soooo hornyyyy all the time" and "even more than men"

and then they walk around half naked and call themselves confident and strong and "girl power" :")
    WHAT. A. CIRCUS

just check most of the girls on this site... repulsive