Anybody wanna take a psychopathy test for the heck of it?

If you get the answer from the comments then the test is then null and void for you. The point of this is in how FAST you come to the correct answer. This is just a famous psychopathy test I found on youtube.

"While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much the one she was searching for, that she fell in love with him immediatly. However, she never asked for his name or number and could not find anyone who knew who he was. A few days later the girl killed her own sister. Why?"

To those who get the correct answer, Congrats! You tend to think more like a psychopath! The faster it took for you to get the answer is an indicator of how similar your train of thought is with one.

Keep in mind though that thinking like one isn't necessarily synonymous with being one. ;) And don't worry, there are plenty of high-functioning psychopaths in society today that aren't killers. In fact, some of them make very skilled doctors, lawyers, and politicians.

• Joke's on you, I already knew I was a psychopath.
  • Apparently I think like a psychopath.
  • It took me a while, but I got it eventually.
  • I have no idea why she killed her sister... help?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, I already knew the answer to this one. But the first time I heard it, it was really confusing, then I got it. So I guess I'm only partially psychopathic?

What Guys Said 6

• So, She met a guy then killed her sister?

Maybe im just retarded and missing something blindingly obvious here, but... is this a question or have you just given me a statement?

• She had no way of getting in contact with him and only knew him from her mother's funeral, so she killed her sister on the off chance that he would show up to her funeral.

• Oh... Well. I could have sat down for a week and not thought of that.

• I've taken these tests before and failed every time. Supposedly I have the tendencies of a psychopath, but I haven't killed anyone (yet).

• I already heard this one but I can't remember exactly what it was. Guy was her sisters husband or boyfriend.

• I get it. She killed he sister to get him to come to her funeral as well.

• Her sister was disguised to that man?

• Honestly, killing people is bad. But I think about it all the time.

What Girls Said 0