Would you rather date someone older, younger, or the same age as you?

I like the same age, a few years older, and no younger than 6 months! How about you guys? 😊🌸

0|0
18|13

Most Helpful Guy

• She's gotta be at least 20.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• only attract older women for some reason. Would prefer younger though, but have to go for what I attract.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like a couple years younger, but same age is fine too. No more than a year older, and even that would be a stretch.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather not all together, But, In spirit of the question, Probably the same age i suppose.

1|0
    0|0
  • At my age it would be hard to date someone much older. lol. But age has never been that big a deal. I have dated much older on occasions and also much younger. If we hit it off well, then who cares about the age?

0|0
    0|0
  • Around the same age or older

1|0
    0|0
  • Ideally my age to a little bit older, but my range is 2 years younger and 5 years older :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Same age to younger.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she is mature at 16 if it were legal and up 16 is the lowest I would go.

1|0
    0|0
  • 27 is perfect whether I m 31 or 37.

Last dates were girls ur age and being 30 to 31, I wasn't saticefied emotionally or intellectually and their interests of self discovery like (wanting attention, always itching to party, wanting attention) was abomoxious.

At 27, I can date her for a yr or 2 and still have a child with someone in their 20s and the average women matures around 26 and up according to a study. Too old they lose the looks and fertility but they will understand u and havign a relationship with them can be effortless. I don't date women my age due to lack of options.

0|0
    0|0
  • a woman 15-20 years older than me, girls my age range don't tend to find me attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about age but prefer younger as long as we hit it off well

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe younger

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Dating as in potential relationship, then older, hooking up on the other hand i'm indifferent x

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd like someone a few years older or the same age. Never younger.

2|0
    0|1
  • the same age or older. i wouldn't want someone maybe more than 2 or 3 years younger and maturity level also matter too

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dating someone slightly older than me but i wouldn't mind dating someone the same age as me either, i probably would never date someone younger than me

1|0
    0|0
  • The same age as me or older.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date someone the same age or a few years older. too me age doesn't matter if two people really love each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • older than me, always.

2|0
    0|1
  • upper and lower limits: +10/-5

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer someone the same age as me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Same age or older... i always wanted to. date someone around 20

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to love to date people a lot older than myself when I was younger. Now I would prefer someone close to my own age because you have gone through similar things and have similar amounts of energy - many times someone much older than me now doesn't want to go and share the same activities. Over all though its more about how you get along and communicate and things in common.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same age to a year older

0|0
    0|0
  • older
    ////

1|0
    0|0
  • Older by 5 to 10 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like someone who is 2-3 years older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Preferably older than me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I had dated someone 1 year younger than me before, not very good. Biggest age gap was about 6 years my senior. Might even go with a bigger difference in age, I like older guys ^^

• I prefer older or same age.

1|0
    0|0