Would it be weird to shave my arms?

Would it? I'm really self conscious about it

im not tan at all, and I have dark hair, so I feel like I should?

what do you think?

Would it be weird to shave my arms?

Most Helpful Guy

• nah fam it would not be weird

Most Helpful Girl

• if you wanna do it than do it simple as that. but personally it's barely noticeable and i've seen a lot worse lol also shaving it will just make it grow back thicker, so if you really want to remove it that badly i recommend waxing or laser... or just leaving it alone lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 9

• Shave it if it'll make you feel better. My hair isn't dark or dense on my arms but I still shave it off. I just hate hair if it's not on my head

• I don't think that that's bad at all. People probably wouldn't really notice that and even if they did, who cares? Everyone has arm hair and yours actually looks pretty light.

• It doesn't look that dark, and at least the hairs are very thin/fine. I wouldn't do it, or else you'd have to deal with spiky, ingrown hair.

• Your hair is NOT that dark. Don't shave, because it'll come back looking thicker and darker than what it is.

Or rather, if you're not planning on keeping up with shaving consistently for the rest of basically ever... don't shave.

• I hardly grow hair on my arms but i still shave mine for the softness.
    it'll probably makes your grow back thicker if you shave... you could try waxing?

• Your arms look fine just like that

• No I don't think it be. I mean I do but to each their own

• Shave them of you want.

• Don't shave.
    Maybe wax if you want.

I can barely see your hair though.
    I would say don't.