IPhone 6 or Galaxy s6?

I have an iPhone 5 and I'm due for an upgrade :) don't know whether to stick with the iPhones and try an iPhone 6 or to switch over to a galaxy. I've had a bunch of issues with my iPhone 5 but everyone who has the iPhone 6 says they love it so idk! Opinions please, thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• The iPhone has everything connected to each other. If your friends and family have apple devices, it's probably better to get an iPhone. They have better compatibility with each other, such as iMessage and FaceTime, and are better at transferring data between them.

This, of course, requires allowing everything to connect to your phone, so if you're not a big fan of that, androids are very good at standing alone. They have a much wider variety of features, as well.

You need to figure out what features you want the most. I want the wifi calling and apple pay. I don't take enough pictures to notice anything bad about the camera. What do you want out of your phone?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't really care too much about the technical specifications of the phone, I would say buy an iPhone 6. I recently got one and I love it! I came from an iPhone 4 so it was a big upgrade for me haha. I think iPhones are easy to use and understand. But that's my personal experience. On the otherhand I'm kind of biased. I've never owned any android/samsung device so I don't know what they're like. One thing I know about the Galaxy S6, is that the display and the camera are slightely better compared to the iPhone 6. But if I were you I'd get an iPhone 6. Good luck!

What Guys Said 10

• LG G4. Samsung is worthless because they fuck you regarding updates. Furthermore, no SD card or battery removal. This is a bad choice.

If you are invested in the Apple ecosystem, stick with the iphone6. If not and you are in the Android universe, get the LG G4.

• Holy shit, why do people want to buy Samsung?

If you go Android, go with either a Nexus 5, or an LG G4, or a One Plus One (or One Plus Two if it's coming out)... my friend got a Nexus 5 the other day, it's amazing.

Samsung phones suck. P. S. I have a Samsung and it sucks, but I got it from someone who no longer wanted to have it..

I also dislikes iPhones, by the way, I'm more into the Android world.

• If you want to get one of the 6's, your decision comes down to what you value in a phone. What are you looking to get out of your phone and your experience with it?

I'd consider looking into the OnePlus 2. It'll be much cheaper than either phone and have comparable or better specs.

• it´s very inconvinient to change the ecosystem, since you will need to pay for some apps again (if they even exist on the other plattform)... from a "what you get for your money" standpoint though i´d highly suggest the galaxy s6.

• Samsung Galaxy Note 4

• Galaxy s6 active or iPhone 6

• Samsung Galaxy s5

• Just get a 90's zach Morris phone

• galaxy s6 !!!

• They both suck.

What Girls Said 8

• The iPhone 6 is a great phone but personally for me there isn't a big difference between the iPhone 5 and 6. But the iPhone was convenient and worked well so I still upgraded from the 5 to 6 despite the fact that there wasn't much difference between them

• Galaxy s6. and you're a cutie pie!

• Galaxy s6
    Android is better.

• None of those

• Galaxy s6.

• I love my Galaxy S6... so custom and does absolutely everything my sisters IPhone 6 does, and more. The camera is so much better too and the screen is absolutely fantastic. The manual camera settings are my love 😍

• Definitely get a Galaxy. I have an iPhone 5s and my dad is getting me a new phone soon. I'm going to get a Galaxy s5 or maybe an s6. I hate iPhones now I only wanted one when I was younger because at my old school if you had an iPhone you were cool.

• Iphone is better.