43% (10)75% (9)54% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
No screamer and its a test

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really unless i'm really focused on something and then someone sneaks up. Still it normally takes a lot to make me scream.

Though jump scares always make me flinch a little inside. Even though it doesn't scare me. Since the second I saw it was nice and peaceful in the video. I knew it was something at the end going to jump and scream at you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Yes it was loud but I just barely flinched. Normally the only times I've done a short scream and felt like I was going to have a heart attack. Was this one time I was vacuuming the stairs. So I didn't hear my dad come in the house. So when I saw him move by me it caught me off guard and I did a quick screech and jump.

• yay thank you for MHG ^^

What Guys Said 3

• I had a feeling that was going to happen but still jumped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what it is and my responsibilities.

0|0
    0|0
    • Watch the video link

• Show All
    • Links to suspicious websites are scary. Why? The guy on the other side maybe more skilled than you. Can you fend off the attack. If you can't, how much data/info did they grab? What did they grab? That is scary.

• Alright its ok.. i mean every site gets data from u but ok

• Nope. Me and my cousins would always try to scare each other in any way possible as kids

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, pretty easily. That's why I only watch horror movies once in a blue moon and never ever by myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes lol well more like shock if someone creeps up outta nowhere or yells at me spontaneously or something. but am i scared or life or the future? nawwww lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. i am...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm scared to watch the link :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Um its ok... there is no screamer... its more psychological... like creepy feel but no ugly pop up

• Nope it's not a lot of things that scare me...

0|0
    0|0