Are you easily scared?

• wtf omg ahhh
  • nope[im a liar]
No screamer and its a test

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really unless i'm really focused on something and then someone sneaks up. Still it normally takes a lot to make me scream.

Though jump scares always make me flinch a little inside. Even though it doesn't scare me. Since the second I saw it was nice and peaceful in the video. I knew it was something at the end going to jump and scream at you.

• Yes it was loud but I just barely flinched. Normally the only times I've done a short scream and felt like I was going to have a heart attack. Was this one time I was vacuuming the stairs. So I didn't hear my dad come in the house. So when I saw him move by me it caught me off guard and I did a quick screech and jump.

• yay thank you for MHG ^^

What Guys Said 3

• I had a feeling that was going to happen but still jumped.

• Depends on what it is and my responsibilities.

• Watch the video link

• Links to suspicious websites are scary. Why? The guy on the other side maybe more skilled than you. Can you fend off the attack. If you can't, how much data/info did they grab? What did they grab? That is scary.

• Alright its ok.. i mean every site gets data from u but ok

• Nope. Me and my cousins would always try to scare each other in any way possible as kids

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, pretty easily. That's why I only watch horror movies once in a blue moon and never ever by myself.

• yes lol well more like shock if someone creeps up outta nowhere or yells at me spontaneously or something. but am i scared or life or the future? nawwww lol

• Yes. i am...

• I'm scared to watch the link :(

• Um its ok... there is no screamer... its more psychological... like creepy feel but no ugly pop up

• Nope it's not a lot of things that scare me...