Does it bother you when u see people with thousands of likes on social media and they aren't even famous? It's all on looks?

I mean possibly they have a great personality but their pictures only consist of abs / lip biting / and selfies or just revealing slutty pictures of girls? I saw one yesterday and I commented "what's this guys deal? Is he famous?" And a random girl tagged me and said "no, has just insanely hawt. He could get any girl he wants๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜"
it really annoyed me. Anyone else get slightly irritated?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care, let them do what they want and let people think what they want. It doesn't influence my life.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah if we continue this , this generation will be filled with superficial bimbos with no brains.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 5

• I think that people being happy with their bodies isn't a bad thing. I don't see a problem with girls showing their bodies and i don't get why being a slut is bad? why are you using slut as an insult? is there some thing wrong with some one being sexually active? taking control of their own sex lives? alllsssooo! whats wrong with people liking attractive peoples pictures? pictures are all about looking good or delivering a message.. soooo yeah.. people who look best will get the most likes silly. i don't get what people have against other people doing things that make them happy? people are not bimbos for enjoying themselves. i think the real bimbos are the people who feel the need to ridicule people for expressing them selves or getting attention in a healthy way :D

0|0
    1|0
  • social media is social media and is NOT the same as real life. end of story lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Andy warhol predicted this...

0|0
    1|0
  • Nah. I just don't bother. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't really annoy me maybe it's because I get 100-300 likes on my pictures and I'm not famous but my picture aren't lip biting or nothing it's such pictures of me being myself

0|0
    0|0