Would you rather get a full-time job that pays you less but with a nice supervisor and boss or a full-time job that pays you more with a?

mean supervisor and boss?

• Full time job that pays less, with a nice/friendly supervisor and boss
  • Full time job that pays more, with a mean, highly demanding and difficult supervisor and boss

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard question.
    I had to think about that for a while.

I chose A.
    If I can't be comfortable in my own work place then I don't want the job at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll just work overtime with the nicer one. A pleasant work environment is worth the lower pay. You can work your way up and get better pay. Besides you should be doing the job because you love the job not because you love money. If it pays the bills then I say the better workplace.

What Girls Said 1

• with a nice boss the likelihood of getting a raise is considerably better not to mention I wouldn't necessarily dread work everyday

What Guys Said 2

• Always go for the money. Nice bosses don't pay the bills. I know this sucks, but you go to work to make money, not friends.

• Definitely A - Don't have to think about it- Being in both situations, a bad boss is hell