What language would you like to learn?

I'm about to finish studying Russian, and I am trying to decide what langauge I want to learn next. What language would you like to learn?

Most Helpful Girl

• French I guess. I know it a little bit because I study it at school, but I don't really pay attention at school, so I'm pretty much a n00b. But it is a pretty language, so fancy!

• Tu aurais envie de faire l'amour ce soir?

• @Nuqood lol I'm not good enough to completely understand that ;P

• Hint... It was sexually oriented... BAD Nuqood...
      Im French by the way... And the right way to say it his
      Voulez vous couches avec moi ce soir... With the American accent please... Coz nobady says that shit in France LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like to study Russian as well, I know almost nothing but at least I can understand cirilic. For you, since I'm a native Portuguese speaker I think that you should try Portuguese as your next language.

• My Academic advisor at my university is Brazilian, so if I did learn it I could speak to him in it. I am not sure if my university teaches it though

• I did do the first few lessons so now I can say "Eu sou um homem"

• That's great! Parabéns! I say that "eu sou um homem também" :D

What Girls Said 7

• I studied Spanish as a second language, but would love to learn italian since it is quite similar or even german although i heard it's difficult lol

• French. I would love to learn french.

• I would like to learn Italian.

• I'm going to be an absolute nerd and say elvish xD

• Tolkien Elvish? If so I actually have a book that teaches it to you, but I never really studied it

• Yeah, they also have the alphabet written out in one of my D&D books... and I shall now scurry back to the nerd infested hole that I crawled out of.

• I'm a nerd too, you don't have to hide from me haha

• I would love to learn Mandarin or Spanish at some point in my life.

• I know kurdish and like to learn french

• What language is Kurdish closest related to?

• Well there are some words in iran they say it like us bc kurdish people live there too. so its just kurdish can't say it relates to another language

• Italian or portuguese.

What Guys Said 4

• German would probably be the most useful, But, Ill never get the chance to unfortunately.

• Why not? It's somewhat simple to learn for English speakers, so it won't consume too much time

• Sorry dude, im not trying to be an asshole, I appreciate what you're saying, Its just i really could not learn it even if i wanted to due to other reasons, So sorry if i came across as a twat, It wasn't my intention.

• No you didn't come across as rude, I came off as thinking you were being rude. I was being too pushy

• I'd like to learn Japanese so i don't have to wait until animes come out with English Dub.

• Arabic, French, mebbe Japanese or Thai, and Castilian Spanish.

• I come from france... But I definently would love to learn Italian