For those GAG users who are Xbox One owners or at least video gamers, are you looking forward to the upcoming $30 collection game, Rare Replay?

I definitely can't wait! Many of the classic games (made by Rare ltd.) such as Perfect Dark, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Battletoads, etc. will all be in one Xbox One game disc (on the list of 30 games). Can't wait to relieve my nostalgic childhood onto the Xbox One.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yes I am!

• Which one of the 30 list of games would you relieve your childhood with first once you start playing it? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't have an xbox but i would like to get one. I would definitely get this game since there are a few I would like to play. I already have banjo kazoo and tooie so I wouldn't play those even though those are my two favorite games ever. I want to play conker since i have never played that before and i want to play the banjo kazooie nuts and bolts even though its not a typical banjo game

What Girls Said 1

• No, I am switching consoles.

What Guys Said 0