I smoked the weed, and I liked it?

What should I do?

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't believe people are encouraging you to smoke.

Smh.

0|0
    1|2
    • people are encouraging her to do what she wants to do and smoking weed isn't bad for you. we are in a time now where you can't assume that everyone who smokes weed is the same stereotypical stoner.

• Just because she wants to do it doesn't mean that it should be encouraged.

What Guys Said 5

• Share it. A friend with weed is a friend indeed. LOL, my fantasies often involve a woman smoking or smoking weed and drinking wine.

0|0
    1|0
  • Stop, seriously it has negative effects on your brain and can lead to bronchitis.

1|0
    0|1
  • Smoke weed and have sex after.

0|0
    1|0
  • smoke more than if you liked it fam, weed is no harm xD

0|0
    1|0
  • smoke more weed?

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• I think you should do what you want. If you want to smoke it, I would say do it in moderation. You don't need to light up for everything you do.

But if that's what you want, that's on you.

I tried twice and I DON'T like it.

0|0
    1|0
  • Keep doing the weed

0|1
    1|0
  • Weed is excellent fun when you are young or old. Middle aged its kind of a no fly zone if you want to be proactively searching for better opportunities on the job front. However there are always exceptions.

0|0
    1|0
  • Smoke, smoke, smoke that weed. Drank, drank, drank that liquor. Pop them pills, snort that P. :V

0|0
    1|0
  • Keep smoking?

0|1
    1|0
  • Try brownies next. :D

0|1
    1|0
  • smoke more...

0|0
    1|0
  • Either keep smoking or don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Then enjoy it. I smoke weed regularly, and life a perfectly happy normal life.
    :) smoke on

0|0
    1|0