I smoked the weed, and I liked it?

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't believe people are encouraging you to smoke.

Smh.

• people are encouraging her to do what she wants to do and smoking weed isn't bad for you. we are in a time now where you can't assume that everyone who smokes weed is the same stereotypical stoner.

• Just because she wants to do it doesn't mean that it should be encouraged.

What Guys Said 5

• Share it. A friend with weed is a friend indeed. LOL, my fantasies often involve a woman smoking or smoking weed and drinking wine.

• Stop, seriously it has negative effects on your brain and can lead to bronchitis.

• Smoke weed and have sex after.

• smoke more than if you liked it fam, weed is no harm xD

• smoke more weed?

What Girls Said 9

• I think you should do what you want. If you want to smoke it, I would say do it in moderation. You don't need to light up for everything you do.

But if that's what you want, that's on you.

I tried twice and I DON'T like it.

• Keep doing the weed

• Weed is excellent fun when you are young or old. Middle aged its kind of a no fly zone if you want to be proactively searching for better opportunities on the job front. However there are always exceptions.

• Smoke, smoke, smoke that weed. Drank, drank, drank that liquor. Pop them pills, snort that P. :V

• Keep smoking?

• Try brownies next. :D

• smoke more...

• Either keep smoking or don't

• Then enjoy it. I smoke weed regularly, and life a perfectly happy normal life.
    :) smoke on