Can a woman be curvy with small breasts?

Can a woman be curvy with small breasts?

Updates:
do you know any example of this?

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, curvy means not ruler shaped. Pear = curvy, hourglass = curvy, even inverted triangle can = curvy.

2|0
    0|0
  • yes, god they are gorgeous especially if they have firm boobs

1|1
    0|0
  • Shakira is a good example.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I dated such a woman. It did not last long.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha why?

• It was a cost benefit analysis... The costs to be with her far outweighed the benefits of being with her and two lacking benefits were the A-cup breast reduction surgery she had done. She was built like a teardrop now - and worse - what was left wasn't responsive and probably would not have produced milk. Meanwhile, I was the wallet/sperm bank to give her a minivan full of tax deductions. I was not for that. I was a means to an end and that is not love.

• Yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if breasts are small or large. If you have a curvy caboose, that's curvy for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

Exhibit A: Pretty well all Asian woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. Where would the curves be then? Just her butt?

0|0
    1|0
    • thats your opinion which is fine, but i get more than enough male attention to not care.

• Doesn't mean you aren't cute. I just don't think you are technically curvy.

• well im glad i would be a nice cute place to empty your balls on... really that was so sweet to say i just want to suck you off for saying that.

• Yes, I think smaller breast are better they are also easier to give every part of the breast attention.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah curvy is described as hips 12 inches smaller than waist. That's why a pear shaped body is considered curvy

1|0
    0|0
  • I am. I have zero boobage but my waist is smaller than my ribcage and my lower half is like, 42'' :|

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course, curvy isn't specific to that.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah, their body and bone structure can be curvy while being thin with small breasts

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes she can

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a model whose name is "Yoncee"
    Search her on Google... I think she's gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have thick legs and hips but my boobies are so small... fml.. It's not pretty but it does exist in nature!

1|0
    0|0
    • I have thick legs and hips. also my boobies are so big. Fortunately my waist is good shaped
      Only problem is I'm chubby.. so I look like an apple.. fm hahah but as u said:it's not pretty but it does exist in nature