Cat or dog as a pet? Or both?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on why you want the pet. If I was lonely and wanted a really affectionate animal, then I'd get a dog. If I was lonely and wanted an animal who, while can still be affectionate, is much easier to take care of, I'd get a cat.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm more of a cat person. They're adorable, independent (but will occasionally have their cuddly/sweet moments!), and easy to take care of.

Despite being a bit more work, dogs definitely have a bunch of perks, too. They're fun/playful, and give you so much love. Some are very protective and will make you feel safe at night.

• I'm more of a cat person (plus I am allergic to dogs) but I had a dog and cat who used to follow each other everywhere and sleep all snuggled up together and it was super cute. But I live in an apartment that only allows cats so I just have my little black cat who is so happy all the time she practically walks around purring 24/7 like a little weirdo! personally though purring is soothing and barking is awful!!

• I have cats, but I'd very much prefer a dog. Dogs are the best.

• i'm more of a dog person

• A dog. Cats won't do fuck all for you.

• Definitely dog...

What Guys Said 3

• Both please.

• catttttttttttttttttt fam yh you get me i luv cats,

• Dog all the way.
    There is not a kinder or cuter animal you can have as a pet.