Guys, am I tall, short, or average?

Ok so i am 5'4 and i haven't grown one bit in the last 2 years so im pretty sure im done. What i really want to know is if you think im tall, short or average. Also, i want to know your guys preffered height for a girl because im curious

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I think 5'4" is pretty average actually from all the things I've seen. Since it says you are 13, you may get another inch or two also. Even if you don't, you are still about as tall as the average 17-18 year old girl. Check below for more details...

For my preferred height, I am really happy with anything above 5'2" or 5'3." Anything less than that is pretty short for me (I'm 6'4"). Many guys, from what I can tell, are happy with nearly anyone who is shorter than them -- as long as it isn't an extreme difference.

-----------------
    SOURCES: www.livestrong.com/.../
    "The average 13-year-old girl was 62.6 inches or almost 5 feet 3 inches in 2002, according to the CDC's "Mean Body Weight, Height, and Body Mass Index" report. The average 14-year-old girl was 63.7 inches or almost 5 feet 4 inches. Afterward, girls grew an average half inch during the next 5 years, mostly between the ages of 16 and 17 when they grew from 63.8 to 64.2 inches. The average 17-, 18- and 19-year-old girl was 64.2 inches, or just over 5 feet 4 inches."

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 19

• A tash on the shorter side of things but it's still a-okay.
    You're 13. There's still YEAAAARS ahead.

Preferred height?
    Uhhh... 5'9 , 5'10 ish?
    I don't have that much of a preference for height but yeeeaaaaah. There's that.

I don't know lol , maybe I'm just used to seeing couples being similar in height... I mean... my mom is 5'8 and my dad is 6'1 .

Never quite understood the DWARFING thing where the guy is like... a feet or so taller than the gal which seems to be all the rage these days. Those look funny.
    www.thegirlsstuff.com/.../Johnny-Bravo1.jpg

• It's an inch less than the U. S. national average for women. You sound like an average height, to me.
    As far as preferred heights, just about anything from around 4'11" to about 5'6" or so. It really depends on what she enjoys wearing, too. If she likes heels and her heels make her taller than me even though she's only 5'6" without them, I'd be concerned that she might be really uncomfortable with her height because of my own height. So, as long as she was comfortable with her height and everything, I'd be fine with something around that range. I don't really have an exact preferred height like exactly 5'5" or 5'2" or something like that.

• You are a perfect height. I'm not bothered what the description is, but I guess you are average. That's what makes you perfect!!

• You're average.
    Most guys (almost all) likes petite girls ^_^

• 5'4 is the U. S. national average for womens height.

• average height is lie 5'4 - 5'6 in North America, so you are okay. stop worrying. I prefer around 5'5. I'm 6'2

• 5'4" is a smidge short (which isn't a bad thing), but I seriously doubt you're done, you're only thirteen. You're probably going to hit at-least one more spurt

• Your height is perfect. for me doesn't matter. You can grow your height now also just stay healthy eat a lot of fruits and run practice daily

• ur d perfect height if the guy is 2 tall u have heels if the guy is my height kind of short 5'7 or so then ur fine either way, ur good height not tall while not very short either

• Average in my opinion, 5'4 is pretty good height, but you're 13 so I bet you'll grow at least till 5'7

• Lol I don't look at height specifically but yea taller chicks are usually hotter, Always had thing for long legs. And no you are kinda avg or above it for girl

• Not too short for a girl. A lot of girls who are 5-10 complain about being too tall.

• Average, a good height for sure, I prefer girls a bit shorter though ;)

• You're average, but this is a perfect height too.
    If can't say tall though not short too. :)

• 5'4" or less, shorter the better

• you're about average but girls grow until they're about 18 so you probably have a ways to go

• On the short side but I like shorter girls 😊

• You seem pretty short.

• For your age... If it's your real age... Kinda tall. But if you were 15-19, 5" 7' is about average