Are black people/African origins really the most hated race group in the world?

Before you leave your answer, please don't take this offensive at all and I have absolutely nothing against black people at all as some of my very closest friends are black but I ask this since people are getting annoying of hearing about how blacks are still suffering from racism (annoyed in a sense that they don't want to hear anymore of their complaining and issues).

Even the rest of the other minorities (non-whites) hate blacks judging by the worldwide social media.

• Yes
  • No
  • Everyone deals with some degree of racism. Black racism just so happens to be the most highly sensationalized.

Most Helpful Girl

• We were at one time.
    However, I believe blacks have the most negative stigmas associated with their group.
    It's hard to break away from that when you're constantly judged or associated with this stereotype.
    Some black people can't even walk through a store without being followed around by a salesman.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can happily say that #we aren't the most hated race on this earth. If ya ask me "most other minority groups don't have any legitimate reason to #Hate us ". IMHO most of them just think that they do because of what they've seen about us on TV. Where we're commonly depicted as these good for nothing ugly thugs who'll steal your TV at the snap of a finger HAHA.

Of anything you'd think that white people would the most hated, right? Since they're notorious for ruining other races images via the media/stereotypes 24/7. On top of famously screwing all of us over at some point in time throughout history (in school I never heard about white people getting wrecked by __ in a war. Nope they only seemed to lose to themselves LOL).

All while painting themselves in the white light way to often for my likings (look at TV and tell me the 1st thing you notice on average). i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

Hey, let's look at it this way ^_^.
    Where did the #Black man come from and where is he now? Oh yeah #Africa

Where did Asians originate for the most part and where are they now? Oh yeah #Asia

Now here's the fucked up part LMAO. Where did #Whites originate and where are they now? Oh yeah, #American via #WHACKING next to all of the #Native Americans.

So y'all hate us why again? Since It isn't like we're the ones ruining yall's image to the rest of the world NOR do we casually invade your country for profit ^_^.

• I wonder what it would be like if majority of the Native Americans never got killed off o_p

• @SakuraChii Unless someone else tried to take over this or that land we'd basically be in African + there would be plenty of Native Americans to date i'm guessing <3

What Girls Said 3

• I don't feel comfortable trying to categorize "how much" racism one group experiences over another since that would reduce the pain that some people feel.

Telling people that you're "annoyed in a sense that they don't want to hear anymore of their complaining and issues." and "Black racism just so happens to be the most highly sensationalized." is pretty racist though so maybe you should think on how you really treat and talk about others.

• Do you even know what the definition of racism is? It may be a little insensitive regarding how he worded it, but it's not 'racist' to ponder whether or not black suffering has been both marketed better and exploited more than other groups' suffering. That's not exactly trivializing someone's pain, and it certainly isn't implying any sort of inferiority/superiority.

• I would say yes. There are so many stereotypes associated to us. Black people's features are considered unattractive by the majority of people. And we're constantly judged.

• That's still generalizing even if some people feel that way. But we do have some of the worse stereotypes.

What Guys Said 10

• I'd say in America arabs are

• Nope, not even close. That would be Arabs, probably followed by the other "brown" races (eg. Indian, Hispanic, etc).

• Just so you know, using your black friends as a token won't make you any less racist.
    I'm not calling you racist, just letting you know.

• How? It would only not make less racist towards those either with illiteracy or just very overly sensitive people finding more little things to complain about.

• Like I said, I'm not implying you are a racist. Just pointing out that saying "I have a black friend" makes no difference as to whether or not you are racist.

• But as for your question, I don't know if black people are the most hated. I guess it depends on where you go in the world.

• I think it's eastern people, everyone associates Islam with ISIS and terrorists. Why don't we associate Christianity with the KKK?

Islam is a peaceful religion, people are too f*cking stupid to understand what a minority is.

• Get the fucj outta here with "everyone deals with racism" non are comparable to black discrimination and this "everyone" bs is another way to sweep things under a rug.

Non compares to blacks

• "Some of my best friends are black". That what all y'all say when you about to make an offensive comment. y'all dont know the level of sh*t that goes down unless you lived it. It dont matter how much you see on tv cuz that only 5% of it...

• I don't think hated, the most despised perhaps but not hated. White people are probably more hated (they are dangerous) but also more admired and respected.

People are strange.

• I would say that it used to be Black people but ever since Obama was elected it seems like the tide has turned. Its funny because white people can't say nothing without offending someone. Constantly having there words turned upside down to make them seem racist. I feel sorry for them really.

• They are the most judged/hated and people are blind if they don't see it I live in an all black neighborhood and went to a high-school where the majority of the students were black I had a quite a bunch of black friends and they have told me how the cops kept eyeballing them like they were up to no good and one of my friend even got stopped for walking while black, I laugh everytime someone says they're not the most hated or judged race

• I think it would either be white people or muslims.

• White people? Is that why they're the most specially treated race in the world by being portrayed as the smartest, strongest and most aesthetically attractive racial group in the world? Is that why the social media of many predominantly non-white countries tend to worship white people?

• Yes, you are bullshitting.
      Unless, you mean in countries like South Africa.

• How the hell are white people the most hated?