Are you angry if someone woke you up at night?

💤

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be crazy mad. I need my sleep, otherwise I'd turn into the hulk and would smash whoever messed up my sleep.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll join the chorus of "depends why." Scary dream, house on fire, and want to have sex are all acceptable reasons as long as they aren't so frequent as to give me a sleep debt. (Okay, you can wake me EVERY time the house is on fire.) Don't wake me up because you're awake and miserable.

What Guys Said 8

• Good luck waking me up with a text message-- I'm quiet when I sleep but it is difficult to wake me up. I also somehow taught myself to turn off alarms while I'm asleep.

But in the off chance, someone woke me up at night (even though I don't really sleep when it is considered 'night') I'd be just groggy and confused. I wouldn't be angry per-say because I'd be wanting to just get back to sleep.

• Not too angry. I'll be FURIOUS if someone wakes me up though in the morning before I was ready to be awake. I think I'm still asleep because I never remember the conversations happening but I could make a drill instructor cry for how the cruel things I will say to the person that had the misfortune of waking me up...

• my mum once told me that when i sleep, i am as alive as a stone :)

• No, if you go through military training you get used to it real fast!

• depends how they did it

• Yeah, but that doesn't stop it from happening :/

• Depends on what would he say

• Only if it was for a stupid reason, such as "I'm bored and can't sleep". If it was a fire and I wasn't waking up, then I'd be glad they did

What Girls Said 9

• If it's an emergency like there's a fire then I won't, otherwise, yeah I will, because I can't fall asleep easily. But good luck waking me up tho. It's difficult to wake me up and when I have school, I literally need 3 alarms (including my phone's) to wake me up, and most of the time I'm always late.

• It depends on who it is and why they woke me up.

If there's an emergency and they need my help, then it's fine, it doesn't even matter who it is.

If it's my girlfriend or my sister, they can wake me up for many reasons and I probably won't get pissed unless it's something really stupid.

• Obviously yeah! I hate it when people wake me up in the middle of my sleep unless it's an emergency. Also it's hard for me to get to sleep once I'm woken, so it's frustrating.

• yea and i'll be sleepy or grumpy all day because my sleep is shitty

• yes... duh...

• Probably matters who it is most of my amedaite family or someone im personally angrey at ill be mad probably but anyone else i would just calm myself down and deal with it though sometimes i would be very happ y and excited you know cause i love my best friends

• In general I get pissed off when people wake me up or disturb me for no reason. But if it was a special case then I might not mind

• Yes, because it is hard for me to fall asleep.

• yes. i get really angry and then i sleep again