Ever feel like your youth is over?

I always felt like I wasn't living my life the i should of as a child. Was more introverted and shy by nature. Looking back I've done some pretty wild and exciting things though. High school I had sex with two girls.. went to parties and even though I was kind of awkward I had a lot of fun with my friends.

Before that my childhood was really great.. all the neighbhorhood kids were all the same age as me. We all grew up together and played outside all day.

After high school went into the Marine Corps and went through bootcamp and although I never got to finish because of medical reasons it was a hell of an experience.

Went to the police academy and did that. Decided after I graduated the police academy I wanted to go back to school and earn a degree in engineering before I go full time law enforcement.

Had an amazing girl I met when I was 19 delievering pizza.. we were hooking up non stop on shift! doing some wild chit lol. Was my first love. I started working out and I got a lot of attention from girls I was pulling a lot of numbers but never had to courage to actually go and date them

I threw a wild party at my house at 20 years old when my parents went to vegas.

I think I just feel old because I've done so much at 22 yearsold. I'm just starting college though still living at home.. moving out in two months and I'm realizing my youth is slipping away and its really sad and deppressing.

Had a bad breakup 6 months ago and I've been alone ever since. Really have no friends to hang out with all the time anymore. Just feel very lost going through the quarter life crisis.

Looking back though I think I had a good youth and childhood and I'm hoping going to college I can continue to have a good time and travel the world. No more parties for me though I think I'm past that age at 22.

Most Helpful Girl

• hell no. young at heart till i die.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol no my youth has only begun.

• Are you just finishing college?

• Something like that, but I've always lived with the midset that you're only as old as you feel.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't feel like my youth is over but I do feel like I'm running out of time and that I wasted a lot of my time in the last 4 years.

• Nah, don't feel old.

What Guys Said 4

• Haha. Man your youth is far from over. I'm 40 and I'm only just now, arguably, leaving my youth behind.

It's all a state of mind, man. Never forget it. Don't be depressed or sad. Just live genuinely, pursue quality of life, be engaged in the world and follow your heart. You have decades of youth ahead of you.

Good luck. :)

• JEEEEZ !!! youth over at 22 years old? ARE YOU NUTS!!!
    I'm 47 and hell I'm in the PRIME of my youth!!!

growing old is compulsory, growing up... nah ;-)

• Yeah I feel bad for you -.-