How to start a blog?

I was wondering HOW do you start a blog. I have a pretty interesting/cliché life, and sometimes it's just horrible. I find telling people helps me but like, I want an anonymous blog so no one can judge me. Does anyone have any tips on how to start a blog and HOW to get popular.

Most Helpful Guy

• Blogging is cool, i have been blogging about a year now even though i was not posting regularly, but first you need to make a blog (wordpress. com and blogger. com) are the most used ones, then you will need to decide what your blog will be about.

how to get popular? well your content must be very good to attract people and 2nd you should follow other bloggers.

by the way this link may help you: lucieloves.co.uk/.../top-10-tips-how-to-start-a-blog

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm.. I would say start by adding friends but you want to be anon..

What Guys Said 3

• use some site like blogger. com then start a blog there... it's very easy and u don't have to pay anything.

then share blog's link to people u talk online ONLY (since u wanna be anonymous) and join various online communities and have blog's link in yer profile... dat way u'll gain more views. and if those people find yer blog interested they might pomote it to their friends as well ;)

this

• You can make it using WordPress or any other web builder like http://www.webstarts.com one. It is totally free with some nice templates for it and good hosting. It will be useful for you, I guess

• You can do I at Blogspot

What Girls Said 0