What's your job, and what do you want to do?

i'm changing jobs, and have started a digital training academy. soon, i want to make $200,000 a year in revenue, then in about five years $1,000,000

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a CEO of a major import/export company. $1,000,000 is nothing.

• good for you.

but i like how you follow me around to tell me what's what, when i don't act very differently to anybody else here. but it's nice as a supposed learned person, you get it lolol...

• And mine is pure fiction

• whatever... but then it's cool out, i'm going out, and will look forward to your attempts to beat me for not conforming to your spiritualism or not always being serious... lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I will never understand what drives people to need more than 200,000 a year... I guess different priorities than me.

I just want to be a humble teach, should be able to start full time next Fall. If my Carreer average is 60-65,000 I will be very lucky and totally fine with that.

• lolol... yes, i cannot comment here. got it, actually no, kindly explain why?

• you are the one going around saying people have mental conditions and aspergers and then can't understand why I am hostile...

like whaaaaat? I am at this point on assuming you are in fact not the age stated and hopefully just a troll, as it it would be very sad if a 32 year old were going around getting kicks off the internet for making claims as such

• because you come across very eager... and seemingly you don't get how to connect.. but ok.

What Girls Said 8

• Right now, I work in a car dealership, in Fixed Ops.

But.. my last day is Thursday.. and I haven't been able to find a full time job that makes sense $$ wise..

So I'll be working 3 Part time jobs starting next week

• lol nice dream wages! :D
    I'm studying business & wanna go into consulting and accounting later - maybe wallstreet lol

• hehe... ok. i think i understand now. so because you're think you're pretty, you reckon you can say how i'm supposed to comment.. ok. I think along the line, you didn't get how to get on, but OK.

• ? whatever you say dude :D

• I'm currently teaching the piano, and am working at a pizza shop on the weekends. What I want to do? I have no idea. Probably an event manager I supposed.

• Am a business owner.. And I wish you the very best of luck with your career move.

• you do a good enough job trolling on gag

• lol and don't say "i'm offended and should get help for asperger's"

• okay what? lol.. sorry, but then you presume I'm not allowed to comment here, and you're continually rude.. so i presume also you have a condition, since there's no reason for me to give a fuck... glad we're in agreement!

• I'm studying to become a fashion stylist. I love what I do.

• I'm still a student but I want to become a business woman in the future.

• That's a lot $$$

:p

What Guys Said 4

• What I do want to do? lemme think hmmm...

http://img.memecdn.com/Dream-Job_c_122099.jpg

• I'll be starting a job as an estimator in September, along with studies. Don't know the wage yet.

• You need to ditch your focus on revenue and concentrate on net EBITDA.

• Hopefully you donate some of that

• depends... but it's nice i'm not allowed to post thjs and you are lolol... asperger's?