Where would you enjoy travelling to most (QUIZ)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/buzzstopp10/where-in-the-world-would-you-enjoy-travelling-to-most

Road Trip Across America
You love road trips, being able to stop where you want and following the road to your next destination. You like all kinds of landscapes but you like to be comfortable and in control of your agenda. From New York to LA, you're ready to see everything in between!

Definitely on point 👌💯

Most Helpful Girl

• Adventure Through South America

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e22-ab90-69909804a248.jpg

Bustling cities, incredible beaches, amazing food, latin music and exotic jungles is everything you need in your life. Get ready to visit ancient Mayan ruins, try the most amazing beef, eat the most exotic fruits, and samba with the locals while you brush up on your Spanish!

Wow.. That is totally unbelievable.. As we have seriously been considering visiting Peru to see Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca.

• Wow looks like the quizzes you got have been accurate xD

• Am just so glad am not alone @kimberleyyy :)

• Yup, you're definitely not alone :)

What Guys Said 1

• I got south east Asia please don't come to america

• Why not? America is awesome

• Im from America and other places seem a lot better America has no real culture. Its just a money trap. You won't find too much here that's unique. LA doesn't look how it looks in movie. New York is cool I guess maybe its because im from America but there seem to be cooler places out there

What Girls Said 9

• Road Trip Across America
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f41-85bd-4a1fb8e9689c.jpg

• Road Trip Across America

That would be interesting!

• South America!
    http://i61.tinypic.com/2bts28.jpg

• Haha, cool :D I would definitely visit South America x)

• I got Road Trip Across America too :)

It's so true! I already live in the US, so all I need a car and a license xD

• Cultural Eurotrip! ^^

The ancient history of the most fascinating European cities and the amazing food and wine of the Mediterranean is calling your name. Get ready to be blown away by incredible architecture, quaint little perched villages, and beauty like you've never seen before as you bounce around from country to country on this trip!

• Got the same as you.
    Very true, since I really wanna go to America 😊

• Yes America is definitely the place that I want to go to the most! ♥

• I got the same as you.. @asker 😊😊 all of those who get this answer should go together.. 😄

• Cultural Eurotrip

• I can't copy/paste the results, but I got Southeast Asia ! :)