Guys, is four weeks enough to make u forget about a girl?

im going away for 4 weeks and i won't be able to keep in touch with a guy whom I've been talking to for almost a year!!! will he move on?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Absence makes the heart grow fonder

What Guys Said 20

• If a guy forgets about a girl because she is gone for 4 weeks, he never really cared about her to begin with.

• Depends on how much he likes or loves you

• My first girlfriend broke up with me almost two years ago, now. I still think about her some times. Even my second girlfriend who broke up with me almost a year ago, now, I still think about all the time. Four weeks is no where near enough time. It'll be fine. However, if you're just talking to him and not together, it might be harder for him to not move on. It would be easier for him to if he's not with you because he's not obligated to stay.

• You've be talking to him? No date, no relationship, etc? There's nothing for him to hold on to.

• Wait, a person you never even dated? I would say a week to get over that...

• Its enough to not care about her anymore.

• Just "talking to"? Yes, he will probably look for a more stimulating relationship with someone who is available.

• Just talking to him and no physical or a relationship?
    I would say one week is more than enough...

• If you're 12.

• Plenty of time for him to forget you and move on.

• I forget about a girl after 4 days.

• Almost certainly not, and if he does, then you didn't really have anything with him...

• In certain cases yeah... like if the guy was not completely into you, he might forget you.

• depends what sort of 'relationship' you guys have?

• if its only talking, yes... if actually physical, no

• Way more than enough

• depends on the level of the attraction.

• Depends, if she didn't grab my attention then maybe. However, if she really grabbed my attention, if I was really into her. Then no. I would think about her for a good long while.

• Naw he won't, he might act stupid and pretend to forget u, but he really won't

• If he's under 18, he might do this,

• Shit can happen fast.