Girls, do you like receiving flowers or do you think it's too generic?

• Yes - i love getting flowers
    75% (38)
  • No - it's just unoriginal
    25% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It's more of the sentiment than anything else. As long as you show her you care and it comes from the heart, she will love it.

What Girls Said 20

• I'd rather receive food.

• Haha i'm with you on that one

• Flowers are kinda my favourite thing ever, so I love getting flowers <3 Unfortunately, I tend to give my boyfriend more flowers than he gives me :P

• I think flowers are unoriginal and thoughtless. There's nothing personal about getting someone flowers. Even if you picked out a kind you knew was their favorite, it's still overdone.

• Sure, many people may get flowers, but they don't lose their appeal. It's a beautiful gift that can brighten up a home.

• I believe that flowers reflect who we are. I know it may seem unproductive to you, but many of us like looking at the flowers on our bedside table, on our work desk or in the living room. We can actually spend a minute or two admiring them and smelling their fragrance.

• I just love receiving flowers. I just do not need any reason to love them lol
    Flowers are just so beautiful <3
    Not generic, it is so sweet.

• I love getting flowers, especially when it is for no reason. That makes it even more special and sweet.

• Show me any woman who doesn't enjoy receiving flowers.

• They are nice.

• I love receiving flowers 😍 their fragrance is something which I cannot get bored of smelling it ♥

• Yes! Specially if a guy sends me my favorite: bird of paradise. He is reflecting his ability to care (and listen lol).

• It's not terribly original, but it's still thoughtful.

• Vote C = Tbh, I don't ever like anyone buying me anything.

• Every girl loves getting fucking flowers whether she admits it or not.

• Anything with the connotation "i was thinking about you or i care about you" is lovely to me

• I would love to get flowers, at leat once. I have never have received flowers

• I love getting flowers, it touches my heart. Just not after he has done something bad like negleted me or something that made me jealous.

• flowers are always nice

• Girls want you to make them feel special do something original so they feel important

• I like it if I only get one, in the spur of the moment.